discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS

  • From: "Dmitry S. Nikolaev" <dn AT mega-net.ru>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTING] New TLD .RUS
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 10:16:32 +0300

Hi.

I don`t understand where you read that I said that I don`t like it.
Please reread my letters again.
As I said before:

On 29.09.2017 17:39, Dmitry S. Nikolaev wrote:

when I read theirs letters it`s look like one thing: they just look for the cause to say "no". ....
Only few members really had read all letters,  participated in
discussion and did suggestions (offers).
Even if the vote and say "no" they really justified their choice and it is understandable for me.
It`s mine opinion and I said it openly.

Also, to prove that I accept even "no":