discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Opinions and allegations in proposals

Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Opinions and allegations in proposals

  • From: Dennis Emory Hannon <info AT backplanedns.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [VOTE] Opinions and allegations in proposals
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 18:34:17 -0400

I vote "No".

On 08/09/2018 05:50 PM, Megan Parat wrote:

I agree with Amunak and also vote "No".

On 08/09/2018 08:25 PM, Amunak wrote:

While I don't necessarily disagree with the idea that our proposals and such should be free of criticisms of members and allegations, I don't think we need to add more (mostly meaningless) buerocracy and rules to the process. I also see this as a reactionary and maybe even "in protest" proposal, and find that childish and stupid.

Therefore I vote "no", against this proposal.