discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [RECOUNT] Opinions and allegations in proposals

Re: [opennic-discuss] [RECOUNT] Opinions and allegations in proposals

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [RECOUNT] Opinions and allegations in proposals
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 20:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

Apologies, Niles' vote got detached from the thread because he at first sent
it to me directly by accident. The result is the same.

Yes:

Daniel Quintiliani

No:

Amunak
Megan Parat
Dennis Emory Hannon
Verax
Niles Rogoff

Write-ins:

Philipp Schafft: "Wer von seinen Ängsten geleitet wird, wird die Schönheit des
Tages nicht erkennen."

kevin: "Ki a félelmei irányítják, nem ismerik fel a nap
szépségét."

Yes: 1
No: 5
Write in "Wer...": 1
Write in "Ki...": 1

This proposal failed to pass with 1-5.
All write-ins have been listed in this post, so no need to troll.

--

-Dan Q