discuss - [opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server

[opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 09:41:47 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx5.sourpuss.net EF8E92D845

The .neo TLD is controlled by NS3, which has been offline since August.  The user Neo has also not been on IRC for a similar period of time.  I have this feeling the zone has been abandoned.

So the first question is, does anyone actually use .neo domains?  Is there anyone interested in taking over the zone?  If the answer to both of those questions is no then we should hold a vote to determine if the zone should be dropped from OpenNic.