discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server

Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server

  • From: Rouben <rouben AT rouben.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Status of .neo zone and server
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 17:57:03 -0500

I wanted to add that I am willing to take over the infrastructure as well or at least collaborate with someone on running it.

Rouben

On Fri, Jan 18, 2019 at 15:07 Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net> wrote:
The last zone file was written in November 2017... I imagine if anyone actually had a .neo domain in use, they might have given up on it by now for the inability to make updates.  Hopefully if anyone still has an active domain they will speak up though, because otherwise the best practice would be to drop all existing domains and start over.