discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: PROPOSAL .nice TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: PROPOSAL .nice TLD

  • From: ventas AT dedicados.com.mx
  • To: "Hanselka, Alex" <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • Cc: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Fwd: PROPOSAL .nice TLD
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:02:02 -0500

here is the charter updated

http://wiki.opennic.glue/proposaldotNiceTLD

thanks.

Alex!

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:13:19 -0500, Hanselka, Alex wrote:
Sounds reasonable as well. Cool :)

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:46 PM, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
wrote:

Ok thinking about this i want to update my charter but cant access
to wiki.opennic.glue

but here is a short idea:
No limits about anything, you are responsible of the content, not
me or opennic.
You can register the quantity of domains you want.
only domains with 1 or 2 letters will be registered if registrant
give a donation to support server.

Depending of the usage of the TLD, we can offer free hosting and
more stuff.

alex.