discuss - Re: applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

Re: applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:30:12 -0500

Amrit & Philippe--

I have an idea:

If someone can consolidate everything into a single wiki page, I will
set up some server-side code that will simply generate the PDF from
the wiki page. I think this would be preferable over having to keep
track of information spanning a number of resources.

I don't have time to do the consolidating, but can certainly configure
the wiki to generate the PDF/html/whatever.

--Brian

--
OpenNIC (the sequel) co-founder and wikimaster
IRC: Freenode.net channel #opennic