discuss - applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq

  • From: "JP Blankert (Thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>, "JP Blankert (thuis PC)" <jpblankert AT zonnet.nl>
  • Subject: applicants'guidbook useful? [opennic-discuss] proto-proposal for new TLD: .eq
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 17:31:43 +0100

Would an applicant's guidebook be useful for such new requests?

Please not as thick as Icann's, but maybe 10-12 page, as guideline, what has a chance and what not?

Best regards,

Philippe
(also altroot.com)

Well, I thought OpenNIC was against two letter TLDs (thought it was
policy), but if everyone is OK with that, then as long as the
technical side is OK I'll vote for it. Makes me think of possibly
doing a '.ns' TLD for NationStates.net. Would be an interesting
experiment. And I can only imagine what would happen with .eq.