discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Amazon Hosting

Re: [opennic-discuss] Amazon Hosting

  • From: mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Amazon Hosting
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:22:18 -0400

Andrew,

You are on the right track, however you are missing some crucial
understanding regarding the nature of the deception, as is your friend
who is in jail.

Note I am not in jail.

I don't think this is the forum to debate this, as it is a very deep
and wide topic, some people asked me to clarify my position and I did
so, and I stand by my words.

- --Mike