discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:19:05 -0600

The colors are the same as I used for the original google map... Yellow is a T1, blue is a T2, and green means both types are servers are listed at that point.

The tooltips are the next thing I want to work on.  They were built into the google map, but I haven't found the info for adding them to the OSM map, yet.

As for the green/yellow/red scheme... That is one of the objectives of the map, to mirror the data found on the t2log page, using the current status of each server.  It could make for some interesting displays, possibly showing trends in certain regions... Who knows?