discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 19:28:32 +0000

> I definitely mucked up

Yes, we (me included) do, we are human after all.

> because I was too busy in life

That is a problem, particularly when it comes to a voluntary project...
How do you balance a volunteer community with being professional?

And we do need to look after each other and be tolerant.

> especially considering all the press that .pirate put out and gave us when
> it was launched.

Mmm, that is sad, I wonder how much of the 'good' publicity it did is
still on going?

Though, how much 'good' publicity was there anyway? I think it may have
degraded any credibility OpenNIC had? Making us look more like a bunch
of copyright infringer's rather than freedom of speech advocates.

Peter