discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD

  • From: "Ing. Alejandro Marquez" <ventas AT dedicados.com.mx>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org,Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .pirate TLD
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 14:39:00 -0600

We should invest in porn

XDDD

On 8 de febrero de 2014 2:37:37 PM CST, Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com> wrote:
On 02/08/2014 03:01 PM, Mauricio Pasquier Juan wrote:
On Sat, Feb 08, 2014 at 07:28:32PM +0000, Peter Green wrote:

Though, how much 'good' publicity was there anyway? I think it may have
degraded any credibility OpenNIC had? Making us look more like a bunch
of copyright infringer's rather than freedom of speech advocates.

that depends on how you think about pirate parties in general

I really think they need to stop using juvenile imagery like "pirate"
and "captain" or it's just viewed as a joke. I know there is now a
"Wikileaks Party" and Kim Dotcom's "Internet Party", perhaps we should
use that name or something like "Information Age Progressives". But
"Pirate Party" sounds like "Cowboy Conservative Party" or "Hippie Weed
Smokers' Party".

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono con K-9 Mail.