discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Looking for logs (just the domains) for censorship research
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 13:31:40 +0100

Hi Frank:

Here you have a list of about 900.000 different domains queried by the people
to my server since August 2013:

http://185.16.40.143/estatico.babel7.com/alargador/dominios.7z

This dont include in-addr.arpa reverse lookup domains, and it is
alphabetically sorted.

Rememeber these are QUERIES (not answers), and thus some of them could
don't exist...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: Which country government in west is trying to censor internet?