discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

  • From: Verax <verax AT 8chan.co>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 13:55:04 -0500

No one's imposing any views on anyone. If it goes to a vote, we will
abide the majority

However, I don't think ignoring standards (RFCs) is a good idea. The
reservation on 2-letter TLDs exists for a good reason, so unless you
have a better one, I believe it should stand.

That said, I'm fine with New Nations, or anything else representing an
nation level entity getting 2-letter TLDs.

Regards,
Verax