discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

  • From: Simon Castano <netherland-office AT liberland.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org, Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 13:16:22 +0100

Dears,

LL is indeed not reserved on ISO 3166. It is also not delegated to any entity (via ICANN or OpenNIC).

At the moment we are busy creating the entity that will represent/operate ".ll" to later apply for memebership at the International Telecom Union which would, in turn, trigger the addition of LL to ISO 3166.

Cheers,

---
Simon