discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee

  • From: Simon Castano <netherland-office AT liberland.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Cc: discuss-request AT lists.opennicproject.org, "Aaron J. Angel" <aaron.angel AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC Domains Registration Fee
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 13:24:22 +0100

As far as I understand RFC does indeed not define a list of two letters TLD, nor does ICANN.
ICANN refers to ISO 3166, which in turns refers to UN / UN agency membership.
So, any country added to ISO 3166 would receive a two and three letters code which would later be delagated by ICANN.

For those who would like to know more about Liberland, please refer to http://liberland.org

Cheers,

---
Simon