discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 20:17:33 +0000

You ARE aware you wrote that in reply to Joseph, the applicant, correct?

Jonah

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 2:15 PM kevin <krattai AT gmail.com> wrote:
I'm not entirely certain answers are going to resolve the trust concern
at this moment.  Of course, I can't talk for anyone but me.  This is
outside of any relationship concerns.  Joseph is the applicant.  We want
to know about Joseph and his goals and motivations and beliefs or
understandings of open communities.  Testimonials from others do not let
us know about Joseph.

I suspect that participation within the community with a certain amount
of transparency (created through general conversation and participation)
will help.  Going on IRC and getting to know the membership that is
active there will help, as well.

Just thoughts.

Kevin