discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 09:19:44 -0600

I would personally think that this may go a long way to establishing
trust with those who are concerned with .core at this time.

In organizations such as opennic, trust is a huge barrier, which is why
it often takes at least a certain amount of participation in the
organization so members can get a better idea towards behaviours and
motivations.

Eventually, opennic membership may be much more positively responsive to
bringing .core into the opennnic fold.

Kevin