discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .core peering instead of TLD?
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:31:51 -0500 (EST)

I'd still vote No. Someone who has his resources should at least contribute
an OpenNIC DNS server and leave it up for a few months before even thinking
of proposing peering a new TLD. I'm still suspicious about this guy, and
"someone told me the IRC room was dead" was the smoking gun for me.

--

-Dan Q