discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions

Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:59:22 -0800

Julian,

It was not my intention to to diss you. I am
certainly grateful for all that you have done
and am also aware that you have stepped back.
You deserve a break.

But please also realize that there has been
nobody known to members online on the mailing
list or on IRC who could edit the site. If it
was you, then there was nobody who knew that
and it was not on record anywhere. There was
discussion about it, but those involved drew
a blank after both searching and asking.

Again, sorry if you were offended. :)

~ Ole