discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions

Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New Homepage - Gathering Opinions
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 13:15:24 -0800

Actually it has been a "Yankee White Secret" for
a long time. lol

We've had a single small announcement on there which
was confusing visitors because it was deprecated and
misleading. It was just a matter of a few words of
plain text. Months of numerous people asking for
it to be removed only resulted in a couple of people
saying they don't know how. That makes it clear
that there are, or were, NO administrators with the
ability to access the site. Regardless of whether
"key members" should have access or not, there have
been no administrators to contact to even insult. :)
It has effectively been an orphaned site.

Hope that clears this up.

Cheers,
Ole