discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 22:11:53 +0000

Hello again,

The voting period has ended, and I have counted 6 "yes" (or 8, if sy and I are allowed to vote on our own proposal) and 4 "no" votes.

This means that, by the current rules, the .cyb TLD has passed. While this margin is rather small, most of the "no" votes seem to stem from the issue that we have no working DNS/registration system in place. We are working on setting this up, and despite some hold up due to other priorities, hope to have it operational soon. Until then, thanks for having faith in us!

albino