discuss - [opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?

[opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?

  • From: Zac <opennicproject AT dearzac.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 18:56:44 -0500

I tried to get DreamHost to manually add my .o domain, but in January they said they won't. (I've been too busy to investigate further until now)

Does anyone know a hosting company that will let you use OpenNIC domains?

Bonus if they allow/facilitate Let's Encrypt SSL certs.

My conversation with DreamHost: