discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD

  • From: <vv AT cgs.pw>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote: .cyb TLD
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 15:27:37 -0700

Sounds good. I think you've done the work that's
required, and certainly up to snuff compared to
some applications we've voted on.

That said, I think we should start a separate
discussion about requirements and process. This
stuff needs to be clearly delineated for the
sake of the organization as well as for the sake
of future applicants.

~ Ole

My feeling is