discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?

  • From: Jonah Aragon <jonaharagon AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Hosting company which allows OpenNIC domains (specifically .o)?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 00:13:35 +0000

Hmm. Maybe we should make a wiki page of web hosts that allow OpenNIC domains, might be useful information to some.

Jonah

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017, 7:12 PM Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com> wrote:
I tested out adding a .geek domain to NearlyFreeSpeech.net and it
seemed to work fine. I don't have any registered so I can't actually
test right now. Would just cname to the internal name they give you.