discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

  • From: Sebastian Makowiecki <soocki AT mailbox.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 21:52:12 +0100

The idea is good, one year to much, 3 months to little, in my opinion that is for what is worth.
~ Sebastian Makowiecki

On Mon, 9 Jul, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Rouben <rouben AT rouben.net> wrote:
1 year might be a bit too much... perhaps 1-3 months?

Rouben

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 2:29 PM Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com> wrote:
Hi,

There has been a problem of people trying to hold new votes too recently after their proposals lose. This includes Jonah's proposals to replace IRC with Discord and Sympa with Discourse, and someone who lost I think the .front TLD, and I did so myself with the .free/.libre thing.

I propose there be a one year (365 day) waiting period before anyone can bring proposals back up for a new vote.

What do you think?

--

-Dan Q