discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] 1 year wait before re-voting
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 22:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

Would probably be best instead of a yes/no to do something like:

* 1 year
* 8 months
* 6 months
* Less than 6 months, determined by a separate proposal
* No changes.

If "less than 6 months" is chosen, we can do a separate proposal with

* 3 months
* 1 months
* No changes.

If "no changes" wins in either case, proposals such as this cannot be
revisited for 6 months after the votes are counted.

Would you agree that this is a better way?

--

-Dan Q