discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

  • From: 'smee <overthefalls AT opengroupware.ch>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 02:16:22 -0600

I also read the list but have yet to contribute anything, and I didn't
vote. This issue and how it came up opened my eyes to a few things. On
the face of it, it seems obvious. They don't want opennic handling .bit
domains and it seems to be of no benefit to opennic to continue doing
so.
Being not that well versed in the subject, I decided to watch the
discussion and learn more, but from the discussion, those two facts
don't seem to have changed.