discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin

  • From: Brian Greer <viridiancube AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Vote to keep or drop peering with NameCoin
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 16:00:43 -0400

By the word’s very definition, malware is intended to cause harm. If it
doesn’t cause harm, it isn’t malware. What pro-malware argument can be made?

Spamhaus provides lists that networks voluntarily use. Presumably everyone
could have decided to be blacklisted and accept whatever consequences that
entails. Freedom is not a one way street.