discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] T1 server setup

Re: [opennic-discuss] T1 server setup

  • From: Dale <dweide9 AT aim.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] T1 server setup
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:00:33 -0500 (EST)

Maximiliano,

Thanks for your response. Sounds like I was, as we say in the US; "barking
up the wrong tree". But when I go to my admin area at
http://reg.for.free/manage/ to manage my freespeech.free site, exactly where
do I put my server's IP address? Every area I look at seems to be addressing
name server settings.

Dale