discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] server setup

Re: [opennic-discuss] server setup

  • From: Dale <dweide9 AT aim.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] server setup
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 01:41:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi Amrit,
Thank you for your recent help. I have been fumbling at setting up my home
web server, & think I am having trouble with name servers (as I can access my
server by ip but not name). Would the opennic discussion list be the best
place to post file info & get help? If not, let me know where it would be.

Dale