discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Mailing Lists

Re: [opennic-discuss] Mailing Lists

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Mailing Lists
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 16:58:13 -0700

Spam? What is spam? :-)
The joys of running my own mailserver... I can tweak my spam filters to where I rarely see anything hit my mailbox.

On 01/02/2012 06:24 PM, Amrit Panesar wrote:
On Jan 2, 2012, at 17:12, Julian DeMarchi<julian AT jdcomputers.com.au> wrote:

[snip]
... Public mailing lists are just that,
public ...
[/snip]

Well said, Mr. Julian. With the evolution of spam filters (especially those
Google has developed) users like myself need not to worry about spam.

My advice to those who are are concerned with spam: have google host your
email, or use proper spam filters :)