discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

  • From: Mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:26:09 -0500

Well what is 501(c)(3) about then, potato chips?

No, it's about the money! How it can be used, etc, etc, etc...

Okay, I'm *really* done with this now, I'm not going to get into a big
debate on this. Just, whoever's doing the website, I just wanted to
raise this flag, point it out as a potential issue. Do your own
homework, and make a call on it. I'm done with it.

--Mike

On 02/21/2012 12:02 PM, Jon Hebb wrote:
> Mike,
[clip]
> 501(c)(3) does not "grant the government authority over [an organization's]
> money."
[clip]