discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:41:22 -0500

So you buy a bottle of toilet cleaner, and the US Government mandates that on these bottles it says "It is illegal to use this for anything other than cleaning purposes." By your logic, the US Government is now cleaning your toilet? It's a EULA, that the US Government mandates is printed on these bottles.