discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

  • From: Jon Hebb <somebodyrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 12:29:35 -0500

Potato chips? Do you know who I am or what I do and what I've done for this organization? Because quite frankly, I don't know you, but I've watched you spew stupidity out of your mouth for the last 40 minutes. I don't think you have the right to just make up some kind of insult because you think I'm wrong and you want to believe some type of propaganda that the US Government will magically hijack OpenNIC if we're associated in anyway with a 501(c)(3) non-profit.