discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT hanselka.name>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:39:06 -0600

On 02/21/2012 11:26 AM, Mike wrote:
Well what is 501(c)(3) about then, potato chips?
No need for insults. Let's keep discussions constructive and good natured. In theory we are all working towards a common goal and we can only reach that if we respect each other...

We all have no business being rude or insulting each other in a public forum anyway. This list is sent to 240 different email addresses and this isn't the place for being rude. If anyone simply MUST be rude, they should probably just send it to the persons personal mail address which can be found in the "From:" line.