discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone

  • From: Mike <mike AT pikeaero.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Plone
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:10:39 -0500

I don't get how that relates, perhaps we're stepping into comparing
apples with oranges, I'm not sure.

I don't know what else I can add to this debate. I think I've put it as
simply as I am able. I don't mean to bail out of this debate, but I am
short on time and I think I've said everything I can say, and I should
just leave it to whomever is making the call to do their own due
diligence if they wish.

Sorry for any ruffled feathers.

--Mike