discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Google map beta testing
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 00:16:58 -0600

I made a couple adjustments to this page today... First, I have
replaced the T1 server dots with flags to try and minimize the overlap
between T1 and T2 servers. Please let me know what is thought of this,
as I may make the same changes to the other test pages.

Second, I implemented 5-minute retests on the T1 servers. Since there
are not too many of them, this testing does not overwhelm the server,
and it will give us a more frequent status on the map.