discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:46:13 +0100

Am 04.12.2012 13:09, schrieb Peter Green:
>> 40+, not creative or still uses window 98.
>
> For saying you mean no offence, you sure push the limits!
>
> Yes, I did the current theme, I am 40+ but the most insulting part is that
> you say I must be using windblow$ 98! I stuck with 3.1 it rocks! ;-)
>
> Seriously, you make many good points, all of which will be thrown into to
> the mix, thanks!
>
> Peter

I'm sorry about that, I'm a real activist with modernization of
projects. And my pushy attitude is what drives me and the teams I've
helped. Also please consider **upgrading** to DOS, it's way cooler!

--
David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp