discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Hunter 9999 <mail AT hunter-9999.de>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:40:30 +0100

Zitat von Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free>:
Hi all,

Hi,

I've got to the point where I have something to show and would like some
feedback before I do anymore.

You have done beautiful work.

[...]

I wanted to include the 'wizards' I thought were available for people to
download and use to easily change their settings, but I couldn't find
them and in fact the section on the right side of the home page of the
wiki entitled 'DNS Wizards' doesn't link to any (directly). The links
for SetDNS do work, in that they are redirected by google to the new
play store but the other link to wiki.gotux.net takes you to a 'this
topic does not exist yet' message.

https://github.com/GoTux/Bash/blob/master/onic.sh
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opennicwizard/
I didn't testet these, but they seem to be the searched Tools.

So did I imagine these app's?

I think yes.
But they should be tested before.

I got the 'nearest server' feature working thanks to Brian and
NanashRei, but I would like confirmation that the results it displays
are right for others as they aren't for me.

It works now.

[...]

I look forwards to hearing your thoughts.

Peter

Daniel Jäger