discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:41:47 +0100

What?

http://html5demos.com/geo

Move along...?! We live in 2012, use it as you please. Of course users
with old browsers (IE!) will not be able to use this, there should be a
fallback for them, but in general 90% of the users on the web have
FF12.0+ or Chrome (which is up2date anyway), the rest ~ well ~ *caugh*
should rethink their choice of browser. No, in reality even IE 9 + 10
support this. And Opera does, too.

www.html5test.com - try it yourself. :P

--
David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp