discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Hunter 9999 <mail AT hunter-9999.de>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 23:33:45 +0100

Am 11.12.2012 um 22:47 schrieb Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>:
> On 12/11/2012 03:46 PM, Peter Green wrote:
>> The next question is, does it give other people around the world their
>> correct servers, or do I need to <iframe> it as NanashiRea suggested?
> It seems to be working for me, giving me a server from IL and IN.
>
> One thing I'll mention related to this (and not knowing the code), you
> would usually want two servers that are close to you but not to each other.
> Is this being done?

I don't know the Code behind the called Script, but it semms like this.
The Servers that are given to me, are in an absolutely other direction.
I live near the country border (West-Germany) and the first Server for me is
behind the border(Netherland), the second is in the other direction, deep in
my country(Middle-Germany).

For the IP of my Server (South-Germany) I get 2 German Servers(Nearer than
the Netherland-Server).

--

Daniel Jäger