discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Quinn Wood <wood.quinn.s AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 15:47:34 -0600

On 12/11/2012 03:46 PM, Peter Green wrote:
The next question is, does it give other people around the world their
correct servers, or do I need to <iframe> it as NanashiRea suggested?

It seems to be working for me, giving me a server from IL and IN.

One thing I'll mention related to this (and not knowing the code), you would usually want two servers that are close to you but not to each other. Is this being done?

--
Quinn
http://woodquinn.x10.mx