discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: nanashiRei <nanashi.rei AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:35:21 +0100

For germany, Netherland locations are better than german ones.
Netherland is, besides France, the European world connection point. So
if you go over "Eweka DC" or "Redbus"? i don't remember the name, then
this is quite

--
David "nanashiRei" Marner
Founder of YaS-Online.net

PGP public key @ http://nanashirei.me/pgp
Commercial contact: nanashi.rei AT senshi.jp