discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

Re: [opennic-discuss] The website

  • From: Hunter 9999 <mail AT hunter-9999.de>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] The website
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 20:38:41 +0100

Am 12.12.2012 um 20:19 schrieb Peter
>> You have done beautiful work.
>
> Thank you! :-)
>
>> https://github.com/GoTux/Bash/blob/master/onic.sh
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/opennicwizard/
>
> That's what I remember! Great, thanks!!!

I posted the links a few weeks ago, too, as someone asked.
No problem.

>> But they should be tested before.
>
> I can test the shell script, not having a windblow$ machine that could
> be tricky,

This script should be rewritten to get the IPs dynamicly.

> can anyone else check the .exe version, or maybe Mike is
> reading this thread?

I could test it.
Could someone check the sources, to see from where the Software gets the IPs
(hardcoded/dynamic)?
I didn't it in the source.

> I see one is Win32, so I wonder if it will work with the more modern
> 64 bit systems, Mike?

An 32bit Software should work on 64bit OSs, but 64bit Software could not work
on 32bit OSs