discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:28:22 +0200

NSA dont like opennic.

This is not new...

I setup two t2 opennic dns servers in the last two months.

NSA dont like me...

I dont want to target attention on me, but some of my ideas about
money (sindeuda.org, ibu1000.net), and free software (sluc.info) are
not the best for financial, government or military "elites"...

As i can understand there is no way to stop open and collaborative dns
nets as opennic: A simple filter with tcpdump and iptables can stop
the 99% of the dos attacks in realtime.

Since i setup the servers i have one or two (sometimes three or four)
of these attacks CONTINUOUSLY... The filter drops them without
effort...

In respect about T1 servers and domain registrations, the actual
opennic policy is
correct from my point of view: T1s mirrors all the data, and
registration web sites
perhaps are not too much stable, but they run more or less...

If someone wants to register a domain under an opennic tld, they only
need to write the data once.

Then many T1 and T2 servers will serve it all the time automatically
to the whole world...

Alejandro Bonet
md.es.dns.opennic.com
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: ¡Opennic forever!... ¡They cant do nothing!

PD2: But remind allways three or four things about this game:

1.- NSA IS HEARING HERE (Or they are stupid...)
2.- Perhaps some guys on this email thread are NSA agents: When the
list is too much active and interesting, we must doubt about it, but
when it is very very boring then IT IS IT...
3.- Are or are not they here, is completely irrelevant...
4.- When governments declares opennic "illegal", we will won "the dns
war", and everybody will use opennic...

(And five... Perhaps i'm NSA... or perhaps i'm not... ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps