discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

  • From: Ian Carroll <ian.carroll AT snapstudiodesign.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 19:03:34 -0400

Maybe one of the TLDs could (or already have) put their code up under OSS. Everyone could improve it and use it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2013, at 6:34 PM, "J.B. BERLIN" <endlesspixel AT hotmail.com> wrote:

I think a central registration site is not the point but a standard web frontend and a standard backend.

That what I now seen was that every opennic .tld have they own soultion for register a domain.

Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 12:35 AM

What if we had one central registration site?