discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Hi list!
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:51:23 +1000

> high-availability setup. People have talked about APIs to allow people
> to register domains from other OpenNIC registrars
The Remote Management API. I was working on it till I got quite busy with my
day job, after which it sadly slid down the priority list.

I am working on a research paper which centres on a lot of things which
provide the foundation for the RM-API, so it is actively being worked on
again.

I hope to have .oz running on it by the end of this weekend.

I have no idea what, if any, other members may be working on along those
lines, but I was starting the initiative on the rm-api email list.

--
Martin C.
mchomenet.info