discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New tld

Re: [opennic-discuss] New tld

  • From: kevin <krattai AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New tld
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:04:02 -0500

Those are fair comments, for sure.

Have we had a conversation on openNIC possibly becoming a TLD gateway
for decentralized DNS systems? Is this perhaps something that needs to
be discussed in order to help for those who would otherwise run a T2
peer, so that they could simply inject their TLDs in a proper, formal
process, without the need for a new TLD discussion?

Kevin

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/kevinrattai/

https://plus.google.com/+KevinRattai/

https://community.spiceworks.com/people/kevinrattai