discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum

Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum

  • From: Verax <verax AT 8chan.co>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] A forum
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 01:04:07 -0500

I'm in favour of a forum, I think it has a lot of advantages for
long-running issues, and good division of discussion, and reading
through backlogs.

There's an already-existing forum, talk.geek. It was set up a little
while ago by achip.

I don't think starting a new one would be pointfull when we already have
a good one.

So unless there's serious resistance, we give it a try (risk free, money
back guarantee)

--Verax